Inspiring quotes about Life, Love and Happiness
Quotes can be helpful for us in many different ways. When we are looking for a wise advice, they offer us wisdom. When we are searching for answers in our life, they could teach us life lessons. They are a good reminder of the truth about life, love, happiness, ourselves, friendship and so on. Quotes cold be a foundation of daily inspiration and motivation.
Here are some inspiring quotes about life, love and happiness. While you are reading them, we hope that you will find inspiration and wisdom for your life. Related: 10 inspiring quotes about relationships
1. Quotes about LIFE
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. – Maya Angelon
- Life begins where fear ends. – Osho
- You can, you should, and if you are brave enough to start, you will. – Stephen King
2. Quotes about LOVE
- Physical attractions are common, but a real mental connection is rare. If you find it, hold onto it. – Unknown
- Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Who being loved is poor? – Oscar Wilde
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. -Lao Tzu
3. Quotes about HAPPINESS
- The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have. – Unknown
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things. – Albert Einstein
- Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people. – Unknown
We hope you enjoyed our quotes! Feel free to share your favorite quotes about life, love and happiness in the comments below!
Stay inspired, so you can inspire others!