10 ispirational quotes about happiness.
Today is the international day of happiness. Celebrate this day of happiness with these beautiful and inspiring qoutes.
Don’t forget to also read our post about “the daily habits of the happy people“.
1. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”- Mahatma Gandhi
2. “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go”
– Oscar Wilde
3. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
– Herman Cain
4. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.”
– Dalai Lama
5. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.”
– Mary Lou Retton
– Leo Tolstoy
7. “Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
8. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
– Mark Twain
9. Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
– Norman MacEwan
10. The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer somebody else up.
– Mark Twain
Be free to share your favorite quotes in the comments section below. 🙂