Here are two different Green Avocado Smoothie Recipes. Make them and enjoy!
1. Green Avocado – Mango Smoothie
If you are avocado and mango lover, you will definitely enjoy this smoothie!
Green avocado – mango smoothie is a perfect source of vitamins A, C, E, B, calcium, and iron. It’s a simple and really quick recipe that requires only a few ingredients.
The avocado is packed with heart-healthy fat and has anti-inflammatory properties. The spinach paired together with the almond milk is a good source of bone-healthy calcium, and the mango is rich in immune-boosting vitamin C.
You can also make this easy smoothie with peaches instead of mango to switch it up.
- 1 cup (165 g) mango (fresh or frozen), chopped
- 3 handfuls spinach
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 cup (235 ml) almond milk- add a little water if you like your smoothie thinner
- Wash spinach.
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until smooth, about 45 – 60 seconds.
2. Pineapple Avocado Green Smoothie
This green avocado smoothie is also a super delicious energy booster and it’s really easy to prepare. The addition of avocado makes it creamy and velvety smooth and it’s balanced in sweetness with pineapple and honey!
Find this perfect recipe on Natasha’s Kitchen family food blog!
Tell us how you liked them.