Top 3 healthy delicious muffin recipes
We all love to eat muffins! These 3 recipes of muffins are healthy and really delicious! They can be a perfect breakfast or a dessert. You can, fast and easily (less than 30 minutes), prepare them with а few basic ingredients you can find in your own kitchen, such as baking soda, whole-wheat flour, cinnamon or maybe fruit.
Here are 3 awesome muffin recipes that are not only delicious, but also very healthy for your immune system.
We hope you like it!
1. Healthy apple mug muffin (total prep time = 6 minutes. Serves:1)
– 1 tablespoon grass fed butter (or coconut oil)
– 2 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce (50 grams)
– 1 egg (61 grams)
– 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
– 1 teaspoon maple syrup (10 grams)
– 3 tablespoons almond flour (24 grams) or 2 tablespoons coconut flour
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1/8 teaspoon baking powder (homemade)
– Pinch of salt
– 1 tablespoon apple, finely chopped
– pinch of crumbled walnuts
– pinch of cold butter
Muffin: Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit (176 Celsius). Melt your butter and grease your mug. Follow steps 2 and 3 and then add your streusel topping (optional). Place your mug(s) on a cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
Streusel topping: Combine using your fingertips.
Credits to: http://civilizedcavemancooking.com/recipes/desserts/apple-mug-muffin-in-2-minutes/
2. Healthy Flourless Chocolate Muffins
(total prep time = 20 minutes. Serves: 8)
– 1 cup creamy peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
– 2 very ripe bananas
– 1/4 cup maple syrup
– 1/3 cup cocoa powder
– Pre-heat oven to 350.
– In a food processor combine all ingredients. You may have to stop and scrape down the sides a few times.
– Once everything is mixed well, spoon batter into lined muffin cups. It better to use silicone molds. The batter will be very sticky. Wet the spoon before you use it.
You can sprinkle a few of your muffins with chocolate chips. Place muffin pan in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Wait until these are completely cooled before removing from the pan. Store these muffins in the fridge. They should last at least 5 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage.
Credits to: http://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/08/17/flourless-chocolate-muffins/
3. Healthy and delicious blueberry oatmeal muffins (total prep time = 10 min. Serves 12 muffins)
– 1 cup quick oats
– 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
– 1 cup white whole wheat flour
– 1 tsp. baking powder
– ½ tsp. baking soda
– ½ tsp. salt
– 1 egg
– ¾ cup light brown sugar
– ¼ cup melted coconut oil
– 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
Heat oven to 400º F. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners. In a small bowl, combine buttermilk and oats. Let soak for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk the egg with a fork. Add brown sugar, milk & oat mixture and melted coconut oil to the egg. Gently fold flour mixture into the wet ingredients until just combined. Don’t over mix! Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin tins ⅔ full. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
Credits to: http://www.yummyhealthyeasy.com/2014/02/blueberry-oatmeal-muffins.html